4/01/2012

Helplessly lost to...

Hello, I am Alex, 23 years old and I am a cake-a-holic.
I think this opening phrase sums it up pretty well. My love for art became an obsession for cakes. I love making cakes, I love Tumblr-ing about them, talking to people about cake-ideas and watching cooking shows. To me, art is not only painting on a canvas. Art is expressing your creativity and you can do exactly that on every kind of canvas, from paper to walls to cakes.
How little your achievement be, it is still something to be proud of. The first time I worked with fondant, it turned out to be such a challenge, when in shows people worked so smoothly with it, but yes, it needs practise to handle something like that so easy.

Here's my first fondant cake:













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen