4/09/2012

Do you know..

Do you know this feeling, when everything seems alright, but suddenly your life gets turned upside down? Do you know how much I despise those days? How empty I feel, when something like that happens? It is not only on an emotional basis. It's mental pain. Like being trapped in a place you love - forever. You get bored, you want to break out, but there is nowhere to go. I have never studied mental or psychological cases, but I do realize, that I feel trapped. My mindset turns from adoration to hatred.
They say home is where the heart is, but what if my heart wasn't feeling home at all? The only solution is to find a home for my heart. I am happy I did find one. But if my heart and body stay disconnected for so long, damage might be inflicted. Conntecting those two is a great relief.
Walking my own path - is what I would like to proudly say soon. Currently I am too dependant. But I want to change. And I will.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen